Sunday, March 20, 2011

Question on Traveling to China

1.        http://www.flickr.com/photos/32659528@N00/
 Is it safe to travel to china?
2.       What time of the year is it best to go to china?
3.       What tourist attractions should I not miss when I am in china?
4.       Can you recommend a reputable travel agency that offers the best deals to china?
5.       Do they speak English in china?
6.       What do I need to bring when I am in china?
7.       What  are “taboo stuff” in china that I must observe while I am there?
8.       What is the best restaurant in china that I should go to taste the best of china’s delicacies?
9.       Is it advisable to go with a tourist guide or can I visit china on my own?
10.   Do I need to learn a few Mandarin o Chinese words before I go there?
htt

No comments:

Post a Comment